Step away from the heart of Belltown off 2nd Avenue between Vine and Cedar and find yourself in the grand lobby of this marvelous building. Its been lovingly remodeled to bring the 1993 built complex up to luxury standards while still offering excellent quality and value. There is a diversity of floor plans ranging from studios to 3 bedrooms including some 2-story units. You’ll love the oversized windows, fabulous amenities and open layouts.
Seattle Heights features 25 stories of energy efficiency for its 239 homes earning it an Energy Smart Design award from Seattle City Light. Homeowners have gone the extra mile to improve the exterior sound and storm proofing as well. There are numerous units with significant views but all homes get to enjoy the 24-hour concierge, secure common garage, fitness center with a hot and sauna, business center and a wonderful club room that leads to the outdoor terrace on the 7th floor.
You will marvel at the large indoor pool, one of the few in the Belltown neighborhood.
Structure & Location
- Neighborhood: Belltown
- Address: 2600 2nd Ave
- Postal Code: 98121-1233
- Zoning: Dmrr 24065
- Lot Sq Ft: 25,918
- Year Built: 1983
- Effective Year Built: 1990
- Residential Units: 239
- Stories: 25
- Exterior: Cement/Concrete, Stucco
- Construction: Concrete
- Parking Type: Secured Garage
Ownership & Community
- Concierge/Management: submit
- Phone: submit
- HOA Included: Cable TV, Central Hot Water, Earthquake Ins., Garbage, Water/Sewer
- Cats/Dogs: Subj to Restrictions
- FHA Approval: Yes
- Common Property Features: Cable TV, Elevator, Fire Sprinklers, High Speed Int Avail
- Amenities: Exercise Room, Game/Rec Rm, Lobby Entrance, Pool-Indoor, Outdoor Terrace