The most accurate words to describe this two-tower complex located on Western Avenue between Clay and Cedar is modern and chic. Designer Robin Chell has created timeless and contemporary interiors featuring all the bells and whistles: Granite counter tops, tile floors, stainless appliances and light wood-grained cabinetry. While the appointments maximize the modern flair and style, the floor-to-ceiling windows and 9-foot ceilings maximize the light and space.
The Parc is made up of two diverse concrete and steel towers combined by a common courtyard making it a unique building offering a wonderful array of amenities. All residents of either the 9-story or the 13-story tower enjoy the gorgeous lobby, the 24-hour concierge, the secure garage, the extra storage, the well equipped fitness center, the club room complete with a full kitchen, and the beautifully landscaped rooftop viewing deck.
Best of all is the courtyard situated between the two structures which is a serene and stunning sight of gardens, fountains and trees.
Structure & Location
- Neighborhood: Belltown
- Address: 76 Cedar St. & 81 Clay St.
- Postal Code: 98121-1106
- Zoning: Dmrc 12565
- Lot Sq Ft: 27,840
- Year Built: 2007
- Effective Year Built: 2007
- Residential Units: 186
- Stories: 9 & 13
- Exterior: Cement/Concrete
- Construction: Concrete
- Parking Type: Secured Garage
Ownership & Community
- HOA Included: Cable TV, Central Hot Water, Earthquake Ins., Garbage, Water/Sewer
- Cats/Dogs: Subj to Restrictions
- FHA Approval: Yes
- Common Property Features: Cable TV, Elevator, Fire Sprinklers
- Amenities: Club House, Exercise Room, Game/Rec Rm, Lobby Entrance, Outdoor Terrace