You’ll instantly like the looks of this sleek glass, steel and concrete development built in 2000. Both 13-story twin towers sit impressively on their well located First Avenue setting. The over-sized windows create an atmosphere of light and space within the studios, one bedroom and two bedroom homes. You’ll love the resort-like amenities offering a 24-hour fitness center, business center, spa and a media/party room that includes a big screen TV.
Concord Condominiums is a Belltown community that is simply perfect. The design by Driscoll Architects provides a 21st century, hi-tech environment and the interiors designed by Marcia Johnson bring stylish accents to the kitchen, baths and living areas. The lobby is stunning and contains timeless pieces of art. 24-hour concierge services are included as well as a guest suite and secure parking.
The courtyard between building is a private perk available to residents to entertain friends around the barbecue grills making for a fun party.
Structure & Location
- Neighborhood: Belltown
- Address: 2929 1st Ave
- Postal Code: 98121-3027
- Zoning: Dmrr 12565
- Lot Sq Ft: 26,160
- Year Built: 2000
- Effective Year Built: 2000
- Residential Units: 206
- Stories: 13 (x2)
- Exterior: Cement/Concrete
- Construction: Concrete
- Parking Type: Secured Garage
Ownership & Community
- Concierge/Management: 24/7 Concierge
- Phone: submit
- HOA Included: Cable TV, Central Hot Water, Earthquake Ins., Garbage
- Cats/Dogs: Subj to Restrictions
- FHA Approval: No
- Common Property Features: Cable TV, Disabled Access, Elevator, Fire Sprinklers, High Speed Int Avail
- Amenities: Business Center, Exercise Room, Hot Tub, Lobby Entrance, Sauna