GGLO Architects has designed a cutting edge building using an interesting combination of glass, brick, metal and stucco materials. It continues the signature look of the developer, Intracorp. Built in 2005, you’ll feel the quality ooze from the black granite counter tops, the stainless appliances and the ample amber cabinets. The gas range, well appointed baths and bright balconies are also nicely designed and well built by Swinerton Construction. In all, its a wonderful place to call home.
Avenue One features a great mix of floor plans ranging from studios to penthouses. 116 homes fill the 13-story complex at the corner of 1st and Clay. Each relish the amenities similar to a 4-star hotel: A secure entry, an on-site manager, extra storage, a good-sized club room, an outdoor terrace with BBQ, a fitness center, a guest suite and secure underground parking. Its an ideal property in an ideal location.
Of all of the Belltown rooftop terraces, this development clearly offers one of the most impressive views.
Structure & Location
- Neighborhood: Belltown
- Address: 2721 1st Ave
- Postal Code: 98121-3520
- Zoning: Dmrr 12565
- Lot Sq Ft: 13,077
- Year Built: 2005
- Effective Year Built: 2005
- Residential Units: 116
- Stories: 13
- Exterior: Brick, Metal/Vinyl, Stucco
- Construction: Concrete
- Parking Type: Secured Garage
Community & Ownership
- HOA Included: Earthquake Ins., Garbage
- Cats/Dogs: Subj to Restrictions
- FHA Approval: No
- Common Property Features: Cable TV, Disabled Access, Elevator, Fire Sprinklers, High Speed Int Avail, Security Gate
- Amenities: Club House, Exercise Room, Lobby Entrance, Rooftop Terrace